We are hiring for a junior business analyst to help us manage a wide spectrum of processes. The person applying for this position must possess an appetite for learning about new design and build concepts, must think outside of the box, and must be self driven. Time management skills are very important, the candidate must be able to manage their backlog of work remotely and be able to effectively communicate the work that has been completed and items that are pending. The person hired for this position will work with the entire team from ownership to project managers, crew, vendors, and clients. Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and developing new processes. The person taking on this role should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest systems that can be used to automate business processes
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis based on client requests.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, crew, and managerial staff regarding requirements, orders, selections, and all other project related matters.
- Helping project manager develop project plans, managing project plans, and monitoring performance of ongoing projects.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Being flexible, priorities tend to change given the current turn of events. Must be able to quickly adapt and host a optimistic and positive outlook.
- Most work will be conducted remotely; site visits may be required on an ongoing basis.
- Build a strong relationship with vendors and leverage this to support growth of our company.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Technical skills that will allow quick adoption to various tools
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects, regardless of size
This is a full time position as a W2 and will be available indefinitely.
About K-One Corporation:
We design structures that capture the vision and emotions of our clients and at the same time enhance the look and feel of the community. Our requirements capture process ensures that we thoroughly understand our client’s vision and capture that in our design. Our ongoing customer engagement process during construction ensures that our delivery exceeds our customers expectations and meets their vision as discussed during our planning process.
K-One Design & Build was established in 1987 with the focus of design and build of commercial and residential structures. Our Architects and Engineers bring a combined 50+ of experience in delivering quality projects that exceed our client’s expectations. We are woman and family owned, our company stands on the pillars of Integrity, Trust, and Service.
To apply for this job please visit www.k-onedesignbuild.com.